JACK STARR featuring RHETT FORRESTER – Out Of The Darkness
Re-release of this valuable part of heavy metal history! „Out Of The Darkness“ – the album of Jack Starr (ex-Virgin Steele) featuring Rhett Forrester of Riot – was one of the most influential metal albums of all time feat. Gary Driscoll (ex-Rainbow), Carl Canedy (The Rods), Garry Bordonaro (The Rods) and Ned Meloni (Burning Starr).
Re-mastered by R. D. Liapakis plus 6 bonus tracks from different creative periods of Jack Starr, with new artwork, 20 pages booklet, lyrics, additional photos and liner notes.
- 01. Concrete Warrior / 4:16
- 02. False Messiah / 5:39
- 03. Scorcher / 1:51
- 04. Wild In The Streets / 2:40
- 05. I Can’t Let You Walk Away / 4:21
- 06. Chains Of Love / 3:27
- 07. Eyes Of Fire / 2:47
- 08. Odile / 4:41
- 09. Let’s Get Crazy Again / 3:23
- 10. Amazing Grace / 1:31
- 11. Exodus (Bonus Track) / 3:57
- 12. Interlude In The Afternoon (Bonus Track) / 2:19
- 13. Sundance Strut (Bonus Track) / 4:06
- 14. Love In The Rain (Bonus Track) / 3:23
- 15. Last Date (Bonus Track) / 4:09
- 15. Blue Tears Falling (Bonus Track) / 6:08
Total playing time 47:46
- Power-/Heavy Metal classics from 1984 with bonus material.
- Voted one of the most important albums of the year in 1984 by Kerrang! and Metal Forces magazine!
- With brilliant vocals of the legendary ex-Riot singer Rhett Forrester.
- In the Japanese import charts for weeks!
- Newly mastered by R.D. Liapakis (Mystic Prophecy/Devils Train), making the warm, basic sound even more transparent.
Nov 5, 2013