DRAGONY – Masters Of The Multiverse
Vienna 2007. The Dragonslayer Project caused an uproar on the Austrian scene. What began simply as a project, quickly became an established band, playing numerous successful shows. Even established bands such as Axxis, Sonata Arctica, Serenity, Powerwolf and Paul Di’Anno relied on the band as an excellent support act. After changing the band name to DRAGONY in 2011, the band signed with Limb Music, and released the debut album “Legends” in 2012.
Six years later DRAGONY is now presenting their third studion album entitled “Masters Of The Multiverse”. Ten symphonic metal hammers, which cover the entire breadth of the genre from stamping riff monsters to high speed bombers to epic ballads. Not only is Sabaton guitarist Tommy Johansson featured on the album, but one is also treated to the vocals of Van Canto singer Ross Thompson and the German vocalist Nora Bendzko.
- 01. Flame Of Tar Valon / 5:57
- 02. If It Bleeds We Can Kill It / 4:32
- 03. Grey Wardens / 4:31
- 04. Defenders / 5:10
- 05. Fallen Star / 4:56
- 06. Angels On Neon Wings / 5:20
- 07. Days Of High Adventure / 4:50
- 08. Evermore / 4:43
- 09. The Iron Price / 4:14
- 10. Eternia Eternal (The Masters Of The Multiverse) / 5:49
- 11. The Touch (CD only bonus track) / 3:41
Total playing time 58:15
- Fourth release of the Austrian Symphonic Power Metaller.
- High standard of production.
- Album mastered in Finnvox Studio.
- Brilliant cover version/interpretation of the Stan Bush song “The Touch” (CD only bonus track).
BLACK MAJESTY –
The 10 Years Royal Collection
Australia’s high decibel Metal scene is subject to certain rules. Because of the immense distance many of the hundreds of promising newcomers on the Australian scene never make it across the pond. The few combos who do manage to make the trip to Europe are a huge enhancement for the European scene. BLACK MAJESTY is one such band! Superb Power Metal with lots of melodies, finely spun prog elements and a huge portion of sheer joy and unbroken enthusiasm are the chief characteristics of Black Majesty. The Best Of contains songs of the first five albums, as well as rare Japan bonus tracks, acoustic versions and previously unreleased songs and demos with the whopping number of 31 remastered tracks on two CD’s.
- Disc 1:
01. Fall Of The Reich / 5:16
02. Legacy / 4:17
03. Sands Of Time / 5:40
04. Dragon Reborn / 6:03
05. Silent Company / 4:26
06. Six Ribbons (Jon English Tribute) / 3:20
07. Firestorm / 5:26
08. Forever Damned / 5:10
09. Into The Black / 5:08
10. Tomorrowland / 4:48
11. Far Beyond / 5:24
12. Break These Chains / 4:49
13. Wish You Well / 4:21
14. Falling / 4:40
15. Holy Killers / 5:10
16. Edge Of The World / 4:19
01. Chasing Time / 5:26
02. Guardian (Acoustic Version) / 6:59
03. Kingdoms / 4:15
04. Memories / 5:37
05. Silent Company (Acoustic Version) / 5:13
06. Two Hearts / 4:35
07. Hunt For You / 5:23
08. Shine / 4:16
09. Lycan / 4:50
10. Everlasting (Previously Unreleased) / 4:55
11. Forever Damned (Live) / 5:11
12. Dying Innocence (Demo) / 4:49
13. Take Me (Demo) / 4:21
14. Sands Of Time (Demo) / 4:40
15. Journeys End (Demo) / 5:10
- Best Of of the first 10 years of Australia’s premiere Melodic Power Metal act
- Diversified mixture of Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Queensryche, Hammerfall, and Helloween
- Great reviews of their previous releases
- Live Shows with Edguy, Blind Guardian, Hammerfall, Dragonforce, Saxon, Nevermore, Paul DiAnno, etc. and performances at the Wacken Open Air Festival
Total playing time 2:35:13
SANDSTONE – Tides Of Opinion
Remixed Digital Re-Release
Since forming in 2003, SANDSTONE have been a favourite on the Northern Ireland pub and festival circuit, building a solid fan base. Known for their high energy and tight performances, the band have already toured the mainland on the back of this reputation. From Power Ballads to Prog Rock Epics, the band comprise of accomplished musicians with a maturity that flows with ease.
Following the success of their debut EP “Life Giving Sun” the band hit the road, winning the top prize at the Hammersmith battle of the bands along the way, and writing constantly, putting the final touches to the material that would make up their first full album ‘Tides of Opinion’, a slice of classic style hard-rock executed with confidence and power.
Enjoy this fully remixed and remastered piece of history, which is now available as digital download and includes three previously unreleased tracks.
- 01. America / 5:34
- 02. Atrophy / 3:57
- 03. Building Castles / 3:42
- 04. Just Forget / 5:32
- 05. Unbroken / 4:39
- 06. Nothing New / 3:55
- 07. Nemesii / 5:29
- 08. Sometime Soon / 5:32
- 09. The Fall / 3:32
- 10. Couldabeen / 6:30
- 11. Children Of The Jihad / 6:40
- 12. So Pretty / 5:00
- 13. Renegade (Bonus Track) / 4:03
- 14. On Fire (Bonus Track) / 4:37
- 15. Traffic (Bonus Track) / 6:27
- Re-Release of the thought after debut album.
- Remixed and remastered.
- Including three previously unreleased tracks.
Total playing time 1:14:59
Video Album Trailer
STEVIE MCLAUGHLIN – Toy Empires
The Irish guitarist Stevie McLaughlin, better known for his riff attacks with the Irish metal band Sandstone and as touring guitarrist for the former Judas Priest/ex-Iced Earth singer Tim Ripper Owens, has recorded his first solo effort. ‘Toy Empires’ is the title of the ten track opus, which can be described as being between hard rock and classical heavy metal. Progressive influences are just as recognizable as are influences to his style by guitarists such as Gary Moore, Rory Gallagher, Steve Vai, John Petrucci and Pat McManus. ‘Toy Empires’ is pleasing the listener with its ten cleanly arranged, melodic hardrock/metal songs, and further recommending itself with its strong, great melodies and classical guitar parts.
- 01. Between Life & Death / 5:36
- 02. Shadows Alone / 3:52
- 03. Apocrypha / 7:52
- 04. Straw Men / 5:06
- 05. Prophetic Skies / 7:04
- 06. Immortal Rose / 4:56
- 07. Chimera / 6:09
- 08. Depletion / 5:37
- 09. Toy Empires / 6:28
- 10. Memories Of Eden / 10:41
Total playing time 1:03:16
Video Album Trailer
- First solo album of the Irish guitarist with influences from Steve Vai to Gary Moore.
- Steve McLaughlin is known as the excellent guitarist of the Irish metal band SANDSTONE, as well as of the touring band of Tim Ripper Owens.
- Wonderfully arranged heavy metal with a high proportion of melody.
- For fans of SANDSTONE to FATES WARNING.
MASTERS OF DISGUISE – Alpha / Omega
They are one of the hottest assets the German Speed Metal scene has to offer: MASTERS OF DISGUISE. “Alpha / Omega” is bound to conquer the Metal world. Eleven songs including a mighty cover version of Exciter’s “Blackwitch” have been recorded to drive any Speed Metal maniac crazy. The speed smashers seem to have come from a time machine, still, the overall impression is enjoyably fresh and crisp and enthusiastic. MASTERS OF DISGUISE have come up with the third long player in a row that can be called a genuine classic.
- 01. The Rise (And Fall) Of Kingdoms / 2:13
- 02. Sacrifice / 5:13
- 03. Demons From The Past / 3:44
- 04. Shadows Of Death / 5:58
- 05. Killer’s Redemption / 3:59
- 06. Sign Of The Cross / 4:00
- 07. Alpha / Omega / 5:25
- 08. Witchhammer / 5:10
- 09. Knutson III: Nemesis (I Am The Law) / 6:03
- 10. The Leech / 5:10
- 11. Blackwitch [CD only Bonus Track] / 7:14
Total playing time 54:18
Video Album Trailer
- Impressive successor to the band’s great 2015 album
- The third album also offers uncurbed Speed Metal with characteristic ’80s features
- The CD includes superior cover version of the Exciter classic ‘Blackwitch’
- Follows the foot steps of US Metal icon Savage Grace
- Legendary Speed/Power Metal mix with class and cult appeal
- Masters of Disguise consists of seasoned musicians from bands such as Roxxcalibur and Abandoned as well as ex-Viron, ex-Savage Grace and ex-Jameson Raid
FIREFORCE – Annihilate The Evil
“The FIREFORCE stage is a real battlefield”, the Belgians state with pride, presenting the world with their new album ‘Annihilate The Evil’, which, like its predecessor, was also recorded under the guidance of Christian Schmid and R.D. Liapakis (Mystic Prophecy). FIREFORCE is without doubt Belgium’s biggest and internationally most active power metal band and also fans fans on the heavy metal underground scene. The album is a superb metal statement featuring an artwork by Uwe Jarling, which rounds off a strong third album.
- 01. The Boys From Down Under / 3:41
- 02. Revenge In Flames / 3:42
- 03. Fake Hero / 4:08
- 04. Dog Soldiers / 3:30
- 05. Oxi Day / 4:16
- 06. Thyra’s Wall / 4:05
- 07. Defector (Betrayer of Nations) / 4:55
- 08The Iron Brigade / 4:01
- 09. White Lily (Okhotnik) / 4:48
- 10. Iron, Steel, Concrete, Granite / 4:48
- 11. Herkus Mantas / 4:15
- 12. Gimme Shelter (CD only bonustrack) / 4:44
Total playing time 50:49
Video Album Trailer
“The Boys From Down Under” video
- Generously produced third power metal album appealing to true as well as old school metal fans.
- Produced by Mystic Prophecy vocalist R.D.Liapakis (Jack Starr, Suicidal Angels, Steel Prophet, Crystal Tears, etc…).
- Tremendous live reputation from the Prog Power Metal Festival and others. Liveshows with Jaguar, Avantasia, Hell, Tygers of Pan Tang, Crimson Glory, etc…
- Belgium’s greatest heavy metal export.
- Musically influenced by bands such as Tygers of Pan Tang, Mystic Prophecy, old Helloween, Running Wild, etc…
- Jonas Sanders of PRO PAIN on drums.
LIONSOUL – Welcome Storm
Fans of European classical power metal will find ten great metal songs on “Welcome Storm”, all of which glowing with impressive power chords and impressive vocals. Now and again certain American influences creep through. LionSoul are definitely a positive exception on the Italian scene – they stay away from the typical scheme of things which take the form of very high vocals, fast riffing and classical-bombastic, exaggerated keyboard parts. “Welcome Storm” is power metal as it should be: heavy, lively, raw and still melodic.
- 01. Beyond Dusk / 0:50
- 02. The Principal Warrior / 5:10
- 03. Next Genesis / 4:51
- 04. Gatling Sight / 5:00
- 05. Bright As Light / 5:27
- 06. Iron Whispers (feat. Alessandro Del Vecchio) / 5:49
- 07. The Thunder Master / 4:58
- 08. A Common Forever / 4:33
- 09. Welcome Storm (Eternal Quest) / 4:48
- 10. Lion’s Throne / 4:43
Total playing time 46:11
Video Album Trailer
“Next Genesis” video
- Second album by the power metal band.
- Style in the tradition of European power metal bands with high levels of melodics.
- Live shows with Gamma Ray, Iron Savior, Kissin’ Dynamite etc.
- First class, clear, ass-kicking production setting a perfect base for the twin guitars.
- Produced, engineered, mixed & mastered by Alessandro Del Vecchio (Edge Of Forever, Hardline, Graham Bonnet Band, Lionville, Sunstorm).
FOGALORD – Masters Of War
FOGALORDS’s 2012 debut, “A Legend To Believe In” was a surprising album of the symphonic-/epic metal genre, which was welcomed with overall positive reviews. Now, five years later, its successor entitled “Masters Of War”, is a work with a theme concerning itself with the story of the debut work, a concept album.
“Masters Of War” bursts with classical-epic songwriting, heartfelt choirs, passages influenced by folklore, bagpipes and galopping rhythms, as well as insertions of influences of genres from melodic black metal to heartspeeding power metal bass attacks. Fans of bombastic sounds, supported by galloping riffs and a true fist-in-the-air attitude, will love this album.
- 01. Il Racconto Della Tempesta / 2:08
- 02. Rising Through The Mist Of Time / 5:18
- 03. Daughter Of The Morning Light / 5:31
- 04. Masters Of War / 5:46
- 05. By The Everspring Tree / 1:32
- 06. The Storm Of Steel / 4:56
- 07. Absence Of Light / 7:01
- 08. When The Blizzard Awakes / 4:54
- 09. In Everwinter Wait / 0:58
- 10. The Gift Of The White Lady / 3:25
- 11. The Sword’s Will / 12:43
Total playing time 54:18
Video Album Trailer
“Daughter Of The Morning Light” video
- FOGALORD convinced the metal scene with an excellent debut, which was recorded with known guest musicians from e.g. RHAPSODY, ANCIENT BARDS, LABYRINTH etc.
- Mature musical concept album which will attract fans of RHAPSODY OF FIRE, MANOWAR, TURISAS, BLIND GUARDIAN, ENSIFERUM and even TYR.
- “Masters Of War” has a cutting edge musical concept with tracks ranging from the fast to the folk-like