LAST KINGDOM – Chronicles Of The North
“Chronicles Of The North” is a solid, often driving Melodic Metal Album with symphonic parts and compact melodies. All nine tracks suit each other perfectly and give us an overall picture of a band, which knows what it wants to achieve and what it can do best. LAST KINGDOM make a solid statement that is equal to the standards of Stratovarius, Thunderstone, Blind Guardian and Cain’s Offering.
- 01. Chronicles Of The North / 4:40
- 02. Warrior Kings / 3:40
- 03. Daylight Retreats / 5:29
- 04. Silver Moon / 3:59
- 05. The World Is Dying / 6:00
- 06. End Of Life / 5:09
- 07. Fate / 5:35
- 08. Abandonded / 6:59
- 09. Lost / 5:53
Total playing time 47:24
- recorded, mixed and mastered by Andy LaRocque (King Diamond) at his Sonic Train Studios in Sweden
- young Swedish band who have gained an excellent name for themselves on the underground scene
- Melodic Metal, underlined by superb melodies and ass-kicking, excellently played guitars
- for fans of Stratovarius, Thunderstone, Blind Guardian and Cain’s Offering
ANCIENT BARDS – Soulless Child
ANCIENT BARDS kind of symphonic / epic Metal is sophisticated and classy. The intoxicating mix of intense choirs, hefty guitars, classic, epic keyboard parts and ultra catchy melodies grant an extraordinary listening experience. Artwork by Felipe Machado Franco (Rhapsody, Blind Guardian etc…). For fans of Nightwish, Rhapsody Of Fire, Epica, Delain, and Edenbridge.
- 01. Struggle For Life / 1:53
- 02. To The Master Of Darkness / 7:33
- 03. Gates Of Noland / 5:13
- 04. Broken Illusion / 5:11
- 05. All That Is True / 9:55
- 06. Valiant Ride / 4:13
- 07. Dinanzi Al Flagello / 1:29
- 08. Soulless Child / 9:15
- 09. Through My Veins / 7:19
- 10. Hope Dies Last / 14:31
Total playing time 66:32
- Epic-melodic, classic arrangements with excellent sound.
- Interesting story/plot, combined with sophisticated song writing.
- Worldwide top reviews regarding the debut album “The Alliance Of The Kings”.
- Live performances with Turisas, White Skull, Almah, Domine, Heidevolk, Korpiklaani, Eluveitie
- For fans of Nightwish, Rhapsody Of Fire, Epica, Delain, and Edenbridge.
JACK STARR’S BURNING STARR – Land Of The Dead
Metal as metal should be! JACK STARR (ex-Virgin Steele) makes it clear that Eighties metal needn’t sound musty or faded, but instead, with unbounded passion, high-quality songwriting and a kick-ass production, it can hold its head up high today without the stain of clichees! Guest musicians: Ross The Boss & David Shankle (both ex-Manowar).
- 01. Land Of The Dead / 6:29
- 02. Sands Of Time / 5:11
- 03. Twilight Of The Gods / 2:33
- 04. Stranger In Paradise / 5:29
- 05. Here We Are / 4:36
- 06. Warning Fire (feat. Ross The Boss) / 5:22
- 07. Daughter Of Darkness / 6:55
- 08. When Blood And Steel Collide / 6:38
- 09. On The Wings Of The Night / 4:39
- 10. Never Again (feat. David Shankle) / 5:46
- 11. Until The End / 6:42
Total playing time 60:13
- Excellent new Power Metal album of the ex-Virgin Steele guitarist.
- Powerful combination of classical Eighties Metal and memorable hymns.
- With ex-Manowar musicians.
- Jack Starr can look back on a first-class back catalog from the Eighties.
- Amazing front cover artwork by Ken Kelly (Kiss, Rainbow, Manowar).
- For fans of Virgin Steele, Riot, Holy Mother.
SANDSTONE – Cultural Dissonance
Bruce Dickinson called the predecessor: “The most impressive album to come out of Ireland for years”. Sandstone continue to display the clever mixture of power and progressive elements with a high standard of melodies (think Fates Warning, Queensryche and even Iron Maiden), yet the new material comes across much straighter, heavier and more in the direction of Pagan’s Mind, Symphony X and Vanden Plas.
- 01. Reckless Thought / 5:01
- 02. Little Forgeries / 5:17
- 03. Fading / 4:17
- 04. Leaning On An Arrow / 4:34
- 05. Carefree Moment / 4:11
- 06. Silent Suicide / 4:10
- 07. Black Skies / 4:26
- 08. No More / 3:43
- 09. Sleep / 5:10
- 10. Trick Of Mind / 5:59
Total playing time 47:10
- Young Irish band which gained an excellent name and reputation on the underground scene.
- Varied mix of power metal, progressive rock and melodic metal. Characterized by superb melodies and powerful guitars.
- Excellent reviews for their previous releases.
- For fans of Pagan’s Mind, Symphony X, Queensryche, old style Fates Warning.
ROXXCALIBUR – Lords Of The NWOBHM
Roxxcalibur are bringing songs from such cult names as MORE, SATAN, CRYER, QUARTZ, OXYM, SPARTA, SARACEN, TOKYO BLADE, BLOOD MONEY, HOLLOW GROUND, WITCHFYNDE, but also VENOM, SAXON and TYGERS OF PAN TANG back to the daily listening habits of the new millennium. Co-produced by Chris Tsangarides (Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Yngwie Malmsteen, Thin Lizzy etc.).
- 01. London Bridge Is Falling Down – (Intro) / 0:14
- 02. Atomic Rock – Original by MORE 1981 / 3:49
- 03. Heads Will Roll – Original by SATAN 1982 / 3:21
- 04. Flying High – Original by HOLLOW GROUND 1981 / 3:00
- 05. Day To Day – Original by CRYER 1980 / 3:16
- 06. If Heaven Is Hell – Original by TOKYO BLADE 1983 / 6:01
- 07. Lift Up Your Eyes – Original by SAXON (unfinished) / 5:22
- 08. Satan’s Serenade – Original by QUARTZ 1980 / 4:42
- 09. Hellbound – Original by TYGERS OF PAN TANG 1981 / 3:37
- 10. Music Power – Original by OXYM 1980 / 5:45
- 11. Angel Of Death – Original by SPARTA 1981 / 5:44
- 12. A Face In The Crowd – Original by SARACEN 1981 / 3:59
- 13. Battlescarred – Original by BLOOD MONEY 1987 / 5:17
- 14. Stage Fright – Original by WITCHFYNDE 1980 / 5:16
- 15. At War With Satan (Preview) – Original by VENOM 1982/ 2:13
Total Playing Time 60:40
- Co-produced by Chris Tsangarides (Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Yngwie Malmsteen, Thin Lizzy etc.)
- 15 Tracks incl. the unreleased and never completed Saxon Song “Lift Up Your Eyes”
- Liner notes by John Tucker (author of Suzie Smiled and Biff Byford’s Biographie) and others
- Cover artwork by Rodney Matthews (Praying Mantis, Magnum, Tygers Of Pan Tang etc.)
- First edition in slipcase with bonus DVD, poster and sticker
- Members of Savage Grace, Griffin, Thunder Rider, Abandoned
MAGIC KINGDOM – Symphony Of War
“Symphony Of War” appears like a soundtrack for a blockbuster history movie and will attract fans of Malmsteen or Rhapsody of Fire. The sound is influenced by classical music, filigree riffing, big choirs and mighty melodies, notwithstanding first-class Metal attacks and a well-balanced heaviness. Limited double CD in deluxe slipcase includes two bonus tracks, video clip, interview with the band, wallpapers, poster & sticker!
LMPL 1010-125 Ltd. 2CD
- 01. Symphony Of War / 5:28
- 02. We Rise / 5:38
- 03. Million Sinners World / 6:06
- 04. Evil Magician / 8:13
- 05. In The Name Of Heathen Gods / 3:47
- 06. Monte Cristo / 3:51
- 07. I’m A Lionheart / 5:05
- 08. Unholy Abyss / 4:15
- 09. Metallic Tragedy – Chapter 2: The Holy Pentalogy / 29:06
- I. Through The Sea Of Ice / Quest For The Holy Light (0:00 – 5:24)
- II. Before The Apocalypse / War Of The Black Angels (5:24 – 16:27)
- III. At The Gates Of The Last Mystic Dragon Land (16:27 – 19:27)
- IV. Resurrection Of The Wizard / With The Gods Of Egypt On Our Side (19:27 – 22:28)
- V. Tournament Of Hell (22:28 – 29:06)
Total playing time 71:26
- Fantastic Symphonic Power Metal with deep, mighty, catchy choruses!
- For fans of Malmsteen, Rhapsody of Fire and similar bands
- Vocalist Olaf Hayer is known for his work with Luca Turilli, Dionysus, Symphonity to name just a few
- One of Europe’s best Symphonic Power Metal outfits with an international line-up
- The straight, hard and hefty mix was done by Uwe Lulis (Rebellion, ex-Grave Digger)
- Cleverly arranged story with great artwork by Leo Hao (Iced Earth, Blind Guardian, among others)
- Ltd. 2CD in slipcase incl. 2 bonus tracks, videoclip (We Rise), interview, wallpapers, poster & sticker
GHOST MACHINERY – Out For Blood
“Out For Blood” is a technically complex, finely interpreted Melodic Power metal album. From start to finish, the eleven songs impress the listener with the explosive guitar work and hugely powerful choruses with great unforgetability factors, which not even the Scandinavian kings of metal were able to write in their heyday. It’s positive metal power in every note!
- 01. Face Of Evil / 3:41
- 02. Out For Blood / 4:02
- 03. Guilty 3:41
- 04. Blood From Stone / 3:53
- 05. Name Remains In History / 4:00
- 06. The Fortuneteller / 5:06
- 07. Lost In Time / 3:57
- 08. Sentenced To Life (In Paradise) / 3:49
- 09. Mask Of Madness / 4:56
- 10. Eternal Damnation / 4:31
- 11. Send Me An Angel (Blackfoot Cover) / 4:43
Total Playing Time 46:19
- Pete Ahonen, Burning Point singer & guitar player, with the sophomore album of his second band
- Fantastic Neo-Classical Power Metal with unforgettable, powerful choruses!
- All band members can look back on extensive musical experience in various Finnish bands.
- For fans of Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Thunderstone, Altaria, etc…
- Worldwide tremendous reviews for their debut album “Haunting Remains”.
- Cover artwork by Rainer Kalwitz (Metal Church, Shadow Gallery, Praying Mantis, etc.)
JUVALIANT – Inhuman Nature
On “Inhuman Nature” JUVALIANT present nine tracks of the highest quality in both composition and musicianship. The sheer variety of the tracks on which neither heaviness, melody or bombastic choruses are ignored, high recognizability has been programmed by default. Whichever way you look at it, JUVALIANT and their debut album have come up with a very impressive statement of their musical visions.
- 01. Into The Abyss / 1:55
- 02. Heroes (We Will Be) / 5:50
- 03. Doomsday Machine / 4:41
- 04. Live To Die / 5:46
- 05. Hell’s Roundabout / 7:01
- 06. Killing Child / 8:19
- 07. On Wings Of Steel / 5:11
- 08. Silent Agony / 5:32
- 09. Cold Distance Of The Universe / 11:32
Total playing time 55:38
- Debut album of Austria’s most versatile Prog Metal Band
- Musically a balanced mixture of elements of Dream Theater, Symphony X, Threshold, Kamelot, Angra and Epica
- Great artwork by the Columbian artist Felipe Machado Franco who has worked in the past for Iced Earth, Ayreon and Axel Rudi Pell