RED CIRCUIT – Haze Of Nemesis CD/DVD
Red Circuit are the perfect example of a band, whose result is the sum of its individual parts: world class vocalist plus brilliant instrumentalists equals a great band. The finely balanced mixture of technically classy power metal, refined progressive rock and a cleverly inwoven mainstream attitude, which serve to make the songs so memorable has been praised for years, and not only by the music press, but also by an ever-growing hoard of fans, who are now getting getting what they were hoping for – namely an album of musical class and high nutritional, artistic value.
The package includes a DVD featuring the band’s performance at the US Progpower XII Festival.
- 01. Oceans Apart / 4:03
- 02. My Lonely Heaven / 4:58
- 03. Believing A Lie / 4:46
- 04. Digging In The Dirt / 4:33
- 05. My World Collides (feat. Amanda Somerville) / 3:51
- 06. Spear Of Fate / 4:29
- 07. Serpent’s Smile / 4:39
- 08. Silent Roaring / 4:16
- 09. Haze Of Nemesis / 4:42
- 10. My Serenade / 9:39
- 11. Soldier Of Fortune (Bonus Track) / 3:04
Total playing time 53:06
- Finely balanced mixture of technically classy power metal, refined progressive rock and a cleverly inwoven mainstream attitude.
- International live experience at the Progpower USA and Rock Meets Reggae Festival, a.o.
- Incl. DVD “Live at Progpower USA XII – 2011”
- Tremendous reviews of their previous releases.
RED CIRCUIT – Homeland
Melodic Progressive Metal RED CIRCUIT is a musically creative monster, serving up a magical blend of Progressive Rock elements and high quality Power Metal. Consisting of Chity Somapala (Civilization One, ex-Firewind) and Markus Teske (producer of Vanden Plas, Symphony X). A pure Prog-Power ass-kicker: energetic, multi-faceted and interestingly arranged. Produced by Markus Teske & Andy Kuntz (Vanden Plas, Abydos).
- 01. Homeland / 4:49
- 02. The World Forgotten Sons / 4:43
- 03. Sun Of Utopia / 4:48
- 04. Through The Eyes Of A Child / 4:46
- 05. Absinth / 5:07
- 06. Fall In The Skies / 4:29
- 07. Healing Waters / 4:40
- 08. Canonize Your Sins / 4:22
- 09. See The Light / 3:56
- 10. You Can Sleep While You’re Dead / 4:47
Total playing time 46:23
- Second album of one of Germany’s best Prog-Metal bands
- Produced by Markus Teske who has already produced Symphony X, Neal Morse, Ian Parry`s Consortium Project, Saga, Vanden Plas and others
- Band includes ex-members of Firewind, Sheela and Avalon
- 70-voice choir (www.surprising2002.de) sings on “You Can Sleep While You’re Dead”
- Andy Kuntz (VANDEN PLAS, ABYDOS), singer of the Pfalz Theater Kaiserslautern, musical composer, and producer is an important, creative factor of the RED CIRCUIT sound
- The debut album was recorded with Patrick Rondat (Elegy, Jean Michel Jarre…..) and Stephan Forte (Adagio)
- The band’s debut album was hugely welcomed by the press and fans.