Fowlen’s Army: MEMORIES OF OLD need you!
Watch the bands statement below and be part of the journey!
“Memories Of Old would like to thank each and every one of you who has supported us on our journey so far. The response we have had from our first two single releases has been unreal! But there is still a long way to go before the album is completed and WE NEED YOUR HELP!!
Now is your chance to be a part of this story forever, and also to get your hands on some really cool merchandise and other awesome perks!! Please check out our campaign and watch our video where we explain what it is all about!!
Indiegogo –> https://igg.me/at/memoriesofold
Also please do SHARE this post as far and wide as you can!! We need all the support we can get to reach our goal and complete this album.
We thank you endlessly in advance guys!”
ANCIENT BARDS – Origine (The Black Crystal Sword Saga Part 2)
The Italian Bombastic/Symphonic Power Metal band around the strongly-voiced front lady Sara Squadrani always went its own way, but they really go to town on their fourth album “Origine (The Black Crystal Sword Saga Part 2)”. Their symphonic/epic Metal is cleanly thought through, exceedingly well played and the listener notices ANCIENT BARDS’ enjoyment and conviction of what they do.
With “Origine”, ANCIENT BARDS once again presents an album which not only shows the rademarks of the band, but one which has all the feelings of a cinema soundtrack. Once again they have taken a step forward with their epic influences, strengthened the orchestral parts and combined it with racing guitars to a distinctive mixture. Sara’s voice tops off the tracks with all her vocal diversity. The quality of vocalist Sara’s ability had, by now, reached Holland and Arjen Anthony Lucassen invited her, alongside a star-studded guestlist, to participate on his album “The Theory Of Everything”.
Choose your favorite streaming service or find a place to purchase the album at: ANCIENT BARDS “Origine (The Black Crystal Sword Saga Part 2)”
- 01. Origine / 2:15
- 02. Impious Dystopia / 5:41
- 03. Fantasy’s Wings / 4:51
- 04. Aureum Legacy / 5:42
- 05. Light / 4:43
- 06. Oscurità / 6:20
- 07. Titanism / 5:09
- 08. The Hollow / 3:31
- 09. Home Of The Rejects / 3:57
- 10. The Great Divide / 14:48
- 11. Eredità Aurea [CD Only Bonus Track] / 5:42
Total playing time 62:35
- For fans of Nightwish, Within Temptation, Rhapsody Of Fire, Epica, Delain and Edenbridge.
- Live experience with Turisas, White Skull, Almah, Domine, Heidevolk, Korpiklaani, Eluveitie, etc…; Festival performances in Wacken, Made of Metal, Female Voice Metal Festival.
- Epic-melodic, classical-bombastic arrangements wrapped in an excellent sound.
- Thematically high quality story line together with sophisticated songwriting.
- Worldwide superb reviews given to their first three albums.
- Vocalist Sara Squadrani was an invited guest on Arjen Anthony Lucassen last studio opus.
- CD only bonus track.
ANCIENT BARDS first single and video release
“Impious Dystopia”, the first single from the new Ancient Bards album “Origine – The Black Crystal Sword Saga Part 2” which will be released on January 25th 2019, is available as of today! Along with the single, the band has released an epic video for you to enjoy:
Sword Saga Part 2)
Hey there knights! Any plans for December 14th?
Sword Saga Part 2)
ANCIENT BARDS – A New Dawn Ending
The ten songs on “A New Dawn Ending”, with over seventy minutes of playing time, are perfectly balanced, excellently performed symphonic epic metal with loads of feeling and variety. Their symphonic-epic Metal is cleanly prepared, superbly played and it is apparent that ANCIENT BARDS do their work not only with fun, but also with conviction. 2014 is going to be a really successful year for the Italian symphonic metal band, because with “A New Dawn Ending” they have a true ace up their communal sleeve.
- 01. Before The Storm / 1:39
- 02. A Greater Purpose / 7:55
- 03. Flaming Heart / 6:52
- 04. Across This Life / 4:31
- 05. In My Arms / 5:25
- 06. The Last Resort (feat. Fabio Lione) / 6:06
- 07. Showdown / 12:48
- 08. In The End / 5:11
- 09. Spiriti Liberi / 4:49
- 10. A New Dawn Ending / 16:37
Total playing time 71:48
- For fans of Nightwish, Rhapsody Of Fire, Epica, Delain snd Edenbridge.
- Live shows with Turisas, White Skull, Almah, Domine, Heidevolk, Korpiklaani, Eluveitie, etc.
- Epic-melodic, classic-bombastic arrangements packing into excellent sound.
- Thematically high quality story together with sophisticated song writing.
- Worldwide excellent reviews for their two previous albums.
- Vocalist Sara Squadrani was an invited guest on Arjen Anthony Lucassen’s last studio opus.
ANCIENT BARDS – Soulless Child
ANCIENT BARDS kind of symphonic / epic Metal is sophisticated and classy. The intoxicating mix of intense choirs, hefty guitars, classic, epic keyboard parts and ultra catchy melodies grant an extraordinary listening experience. Artwork by Felipe Machado Franco (Rhapsody, Blind Guardian etc…). For fans of Nightwish, Rhapsody Of Fire, Epica, Delain, and Edenbridge.
- 01. Struggle For Life / 1:53
- 02. To The Master Of Darkness / 7:33
- 03. Gates Of Noland / 5:13
- 04. Broken Illusion / 5:11
- 05. All That Is True / 9:55
- 06. Valiant Ride / 4:13
- 07. Dinanzi Al Flagello / 1:29
- 08. Soulless Child / 9:15
- 09. Through My Veins / 7:19
- 10. Hope Dies Last / 14:31
Total playing time 66:32
- Epic-melodic, classic arrangements with excellent sound.
- Interesting story/plot, combined with sophisticated song writing.
- Worldwide top reviews regarding the debut album “The Alliance Of The Kings”.
- Live performances with Turisas, White Skull, Almah, Domine, Heidevolk, Korpiklaani, Eluveitie
- For fans of Nightwish, Rhapsody Of Fire, Epica, Delain, and Edenbridge.
ANCIENT BARDS – Soulless Child
to be released in November 2011
The successor of ANCIENT BARD’s highly acclaimed album “The Alliance Of The Kings” is set to be released on November 18th., 2011. The album will future the second part of the “Black Crystal Sword Saga”. Like “The Alliance Of The Kings”, the new album “Soulless Child” will make those very happy who love epic-melodic, classic arrangements, and appreciate a sound hovering between Nightwish, Rhapsody, Epica, and Delain.
RHAPSODY – Legendary Tales
Recorded at the Gate-Studios in Wolfsburg, Germany, with producer Sascha Paeth (Heavens Gate, Angra), the disc served to define a new standard in classically-influenced metal, fusing compelling musical intricacy with an alluring theme of ancient legend and fantasy. The richly composed collection of 10 songs features the emotional depth of real flutes, harpsichord, cello and choir – no samples, no synthesizers – in addition to guitar, bass, drums and vocals. The result is a sweeping epic that carries the listener away to a faraway place and time.