ANCIENT BARDS first single and video release
“Impious Dystopia”, the first single from the new Ancient Bards album “Origine – The Black Crystal Sword Saga Part 2” which will be released on January 25th 2019, is available as of today! Along with the single, the band has released an epic video for you to enjoy:
Hey there knights! Any plans for December 14th?
Sword Saga Part 2)
ANCIENT BARDS – A New Dawn Ending
The ten songs on “A New Dawn Ending”, with over seventy minutes of playing time, are perfectly balanced, excellently performed symphonic epic metal with loads of feeling and variety. Their symphonic-epic Metal is cleanly prepared, superbly played and it is apparent that ANCIENT BARDS do their work not only with fun, but also with conviction. 2014 is going to be a really successful year for the Italian symphonic metal band, because with “A New Dawn Ending” they have a true ace up their communal sleeve.
- 01. Before The Storm / 1:39
- 02. A Greater Purpose / 7:55
- 03. Flaming Heart / 6:52
- 04. Across This Life / 4:31
- 05. In My Arms / 5:25
- 06. The Last Resort (feat. Fabio Lione) / 6:06
- 07. Showdown / 12:48
- 08. In The End / 5:11
- 09. Spiriti Liberi / 4:49
- 10. A New Dawn Ending / 16:37
Total playing time 71:48
- For fans of Nightwish, Rhapsody Of Fire, Epica, Delain snd Edenbridge.
- Live shows with Turisas, White Skull, Almah, Domine, Heidevolk, Korpiklaani, Eluveitie, etc.
- Epic-melodic, classic-bombastic arrangements packing into excellent sound.
- Thematically high quality story together with sophisticated song writing.
- Worldwide excellent reviews for their two previous albums.
- Vocalist Sara Squadrani was an invited guest on Arjen Anthony Lucassen’s last studio opus.
ANCIENT BARDS – Soulless Child
ANCIENT BARDS kind of symphonic / epic Metal is sophisticated and classy. The intoxicating mix of intense choirs, hefty guitars, classic, epic keyboard parts and ultra catchy melodies grant an extraordinary listening experience. Artwork by Felipe Machado Franco (Rhapsody, Blind Guardian etc…). For fans of Nightwish, Rhapsody Of Fire, Epica, Delain, and Edenbridge.
- 01. Struggle For Life / 1:53
- 02. To The Master Of Darkness / 7:33
- 03. Gates Of Noland / 5:13
- 04. Broken Illusion / 5:11
- 05. All That Is True / 9:55
- 06. Valiant Ride / 4:13
- 07. Dinanzi Al Flagello / 1:29
- 08. Soulless Child / 9:15
- 09. Through My Veins / 7:19
- 10. Hope Dies Last / 14:31
Total playing time 66:32
- Epic-melodic, classic arrangements with excellent sound.
- Interesting story/plot, combined with sophisticated song writing.
- Worldwide top reviews regarding the debut album “The Alliance Of The Kings”.
- Live performances with Turisas, White Skull, Almah, Domine, Heidevolk, Korpiklaani, Eluveitie
- For fans of Nightwish, Rhapsody Of Fire, Epica, Delain, and Edenbridge.
ANCIENT BARDS – Soulless Child
to be released in November 2011
The successor of ANCIENT BARD’s highly acclaimed album “The Alliance Of The Kings” is set to be released on November 18th., 2011. The album will future the second part of the “Black Crystal Sword Saga”. Like “The Alliance Of The Kings”, the new album “Soulless Child” will make those very happy who love epic-melodic, classic arrangements, and appreciate a sound hovering between Nightwish, Rhapsody, Epica, and Delain.
RHAPSODY – Legendary Tales
Recorded at the Gate-Studios in Wolfsburg, Germany, with producer Sascha Paeth (Heavens Gate, Angra), the disc served to define a new standard in classically-influenced metal, fusing compelling musical intricacy with an alluring theme of ancient legend and fantasy. The richly composed collection of 10 songs features the emotional depth of real flutes, harpsichord, cello and choir – no samples, no synthesizers – in addition to guitar, bass, drums and vocals. The result is a sweeping epic that carries the listener away to a faraway place and time.