FOGALORD – A Legend To Believe In
„A Legend To Believe In“ comes alive through its hymn-like, epic songs. The orchestral sections of the album are fabulous and not at all intrusive, while the guitar work on all twelve tracks is of the highest standard. Fans of classical-speed, highly melodic Metal with impressive vocals will have no excuse to pass over this first class album.
- 01. Follow The Fog / 2:19
- 02. At The Gates Of The Silent Storm / 4:54
- 03. Black Era / 0:27
- 04. The Fog Lord / 5:06
- 05. The Scream Of The Thunder / 4:48
- 06. A Legend To Believe In / 4:14
- 07. The Dark Prophecy / 2:04
- 08. A Day Of Fire / 6:23
- 09. Our Last Nightfall / 3:51
- 10. Strength Of The Hopeless / 0:32
- 11. The March Of The Grey Army / 4:06
- 12. Of War And Resurrection / 15:40
Total playing time 54:17
- Excellent debut album of the Italian band with numerous well-known guest musicians
(RHAPSODY, ANCIENT BARDS, LABYRINTH, …)
- Impressively musical concept album greatly appealing to fans of RHAPSODY OF FIRE, MANOWAR, LUCA TURILLI’S DREAMQUEST as well as NIGHTWISH
VEXILLUM – The Bivouac
VEXILLUM create their own style, mixing Dashing Euro-Power Metal with Celtic-/ Nordic-/Folk ingredients, which could be compared to bands such as RHAPSODY OF FIRE, LABYRINTH, HEIMDALL and VISION DIVINE, without, however, copying them. Mastered by R.D. Liapakis & C. Schmid (Mystic Prophecy, Devils Train, Orden Ogan).
- 01. The Wanderer’s Note / 5:49
- 02. Dethrone The Tyrant / 6:26
- 03. Dancing Goddess / 5:03
- 04. The Oak And Lady Flame / 6:40
- 05. The Hunt / 5:05
- 06. The Dream / 4:59
- 07. The Marketsquare Of Dooley / 5:11
- 08. The Way Behind The Hill / 05:40
- 09. Valhalla / 05:45
- 10. Letter From The Earth / 5:58
- 11. Megiddo / 5:30
- 12. The Last Inn / 5:37
Total playing time 67:43
- VEXILLUM’s music is a musically excellent synthesis of speed-melodic Power Metal with Folk-Nordic elements.
- VEXILLUM can be compared with RHAPSODY OF FIRE.
- Excellent reviews for their previous album.
- On tour with Luca Turilli’s Rhapsody in December 2012.
BLACK MAJESTY – Stargazer
Superb Power Metal with lots of melodies, finely spun prog elements and a huge portion of sheer joy and unbroken enthusiasm are the chief characteristics of „Stargazer“. Roland Grapow (Masterplan, ex-Helloween) has again given the album a transparent, crystal clear mix, which even manages to enhance the great hymns by the Australians. Artwork by Dirk Illing (Scorpions, etc.)
- 01. Falling / 4:40
- 02. Lost Horizon / 4:31
- 03. Voice Of Change / 4:29
- 04. Killing Hand / 4:22
- 05. Journey To The Soul / 4:35
- 06. Holy Killers / 5:10
- 07. Symphony Of Death / 5:37
- 08. Edge Of The World / 4:19
- 09. Stargazer / 6:41
- 10. Shine (bonus track) / 4:12
Total playing time 48:30
- Australia’s premiere Melodic Power Metal act!
- Diversified mixture of Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Queensryche, Hammerfall, and Helloween.
- Great reviews of their previous releases.
- Album mixed and mastered by Roland Grapow (Masterplan, ex-Helloween).
- Live Shows with Edguy, Blind Guardian, Hammerfall, Dragonforce, Saxon, Nevermore, Paul DiAnno, etc. and performances at the Wacken Open-Air Festival.
- Cover artwork by Dirk Illing (Scorpions, etc.).
DRAGONY – Legends
„Legends“ can be summed up as high quality, symphonic Power Metal with ass-kicking melody inserts, powerful guitars and lyrics with insight. As far as DRAGONY’s overall sound goes, one finds similarities with bands such as Edguy, Kamelot, Sabaton and Stratovarius. Guest musicians: Tom Tieber (Ecliptica), Katie Joanne (Siren’s Cry) and Ralf Scheepers (Primal Fear).
- 01. Of Legends… / 1:29
- 02. Burning Skies (feat. Ralf Scheepers) / 5:34
- 03. Land Of Broken Dreams / 6:29
- 04. Dragonslayer / 5:19
- 05. Wings Of The Night / 5:19
- 06. Vaults Of Heaven / 4:55
- 07. The Longest Night / 8:30
- 08. Hero’s Return / 4:05
- 09. The Ride / 4:32
- 10. Alcador / 6:27
Total playing time 52:18
- Austrian Newcomers, playing at high international standard. All the musicians have a great deal of experience from playing in other bands
- Symphonic Power Metal, underlined by great melodies and a tough but finely configured guitar sound, cleverly combined with some prog sections
- Excellent production in the WildOneMusic Studios and mastering in the legendary Finnvox Studios in Helsinki by Mika Jussila
- Appearance of guest musicians such as Tom Tieber (Ecliptica), Katie Joanne (Siren’s Cry) and Ralf Scheepers (Primal Fear)
- For fans of Edguy, Kamelot, Sabaton, Stratovarious, Avantasia, Hammerfall
ANCIENT BARDS – Soulless Child
ANCIENT BARDS kind of symphonic / epic Metal is sophisticated and classy. The intoxicating mix of intense choirs, hefty guitars, classic, epic keyboard parts and ultra catchy melodies grant an extraordinary listening experience. Artwork by Felipe Machado Franco (Rhapsody, Blind Guardian etc…). For fans of Nightwish, Rhapsody Of Fire, Epica, Delain, and Edenbridge.
- 01. Struggle For Life / 1:53
- 02. To The Master Of Darkness / 7:33
- 03. Gates Of Noland / 5:13
- 04. Broken Illusion / 5:11
- 05. All That Is True / 9:55
- 06. Valiant Ride / 4:13
- 07. Dinanzi Al Flagello / 1:29
- 08. Soulless Child / 9:15
- 09. Through My Veins / 7:19
- 10. Hope Dies Last / 14:31
Total playing time 66:32
- Epic-melodic, classic arrangements with excellent sound.
- Interesting story/plot, combined with sophisticated song writing.
- Worldwide top reviews regarding the debut album „The Alliance Of The Kings“.
- Live performances with Turisas, White Skull, Almah, Domine, Heidevolk, Korpiklaani, Eluveitie
- For fans of Nightwish, Rhapsody Of Fire, Epica, Delain, and Edenbridge.
JACK STARR’S BURNING STARR – Land Of The Dead
Metal as metal should be! JACK STARR (ex-Virgin Steele) makes it clear that Eighties metal needn’t sound musty or faded, but instead, with unbounded passion, high-quality songwriting and a kick-ass production, it can hold its head up high today without the stain of clichees! Guest musicians: Ross The Boss & David Shankle (both ex-Manowar).
- 01. Land Of The Dead / 6:29
- 02. Sands Of Time / 5:11
- 03. Twilight Of The Gods / 2:33
- 04. Stranger In Paradise / 5:29
- 05. Here We Are / 4:36
- 06. Warning Fire (feat. Ross The Boss) / 5:22
- 07. Daughter Of Darkness / 6:55
- 08. When Blood And Steel Collide / 6:38
- 09. On The Wings Of The Night / 4:39
- 10. Never Again (feat. David Shankle) / 5:46
- 11. Until The End / 6:42
Total playing time 60:13
- Excellent new Power Metal album of the ex-Virgin Steele guitarist.
- Powerful combination of classical Eighties Metal and memorable hymns.
- With ex-Manowar musicians.
- Jack Starr can look back on a first-class back catalog from the Eighties.
- Amazing front cover artwork by Ken Kelly (Kiss, Rainbow, Manowar).
- For fans of Virgin Steele, Riot, Holy Mother.
SANDSTONE – Cultural Dissonance
Bruce Dickinson called the predecessor: „The most impressive album to come out of Ireland for years“. Sandstone continue to display the clever mixture of power and progressive elements with a high standard of melodies (think Fates Warning, Queensryche and even Iron Maiden), yet the new material comes across much straighter, heavier and more in the direction of Pagan’s Mind, Symphony X and Vanden Plas.
- 01. Reckless Thought / 5:01
- 02. Little Forgeries / 5:17
- 03. Fading / 4:17
- 04. Leaning On An Arrow / 4:34
- 05. Carefree Moment / 4:11
- 06. Silent Suicide / 4:10
- 07. Black Skies / 4:26
- 08. No More / 3:43
- 09. Sleep / 5:10
- 10. Trick Of Mind / 5:59
Total playing time 47:10
- Young Irish band which gained an excellent name and reputation on the underground scene.
- Varied mix of power metal, progressive rock and melodic metal. Characterized by superb melodies and powerful guitars.
- Excellent reviews for their previous releases.
- For fans of Pagan’s Mind, Symphony X, Queensryche, old style Fates Warning.
ROXXCALIBUR – Lords Of The NWOBHM
Roxxcalibur are bringing songs from such cult names as MORE, SATAN, CRYER, QUARTZ, OXYM, SPARTA, SARACEN, TOKYO BLADE, BLOOD MONEY, HOLLOW GROUND, WITCHFYNDE, but also VENOM, SAXON and TYGERS OF PAN TANG back to the daily listening habits of the new millennium. Co-produced by Chris Tsangarides (Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Yngwie Malmsteen, Thin Lizzy etc.).
- 01. London Bridge Is Falling Down – (Intro) / 0:14
- 02. Atomic Rock – Original by MORE 1981 / 3:49
- 03. Heads Will Roll – Original by SATAN 1982 / 3:21
- 04. Flying High – Original by HOLLOW GROUND 1981 / 3:00
- 05. Day To Day – Original by CRYER 1980 / 3:16
- 06. If Heaven Is Hell – Original by TOKYO BLADE 1983 / 6:01
- 07. Lift Up Your Eyes – Original by SAXON (unfinished) / 5:22
- 08. Satan’s Serenade – Original by QUARTZ 1980 / 4:42
- 09. Hellbound – Original by TYGERS OF PAN TANG 1981 / 3:37
- 10. Music Power – Original by OXYM 1980 / 5:45
- 11. Angel Of Death – Original by SPARTA 1981 / 5:44
- 12. A Face In The Crowd – Original by SARACEN 1981 / 3:59
- 13. Battlescarred – Original by BLOOD MONEY 1987 / 5:17
- 14. Stage Fright – Original by WITCHFYNDE 1980 / 5:16
- 15. At War With Satan (Preview) – Original by VENOM 1982/ 2:13
Total Playing Time 60:40
- Co-produced by Chris Tsangarides (Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Yngwie Malmsteen, Thin Lizzy etc.)
- 15 Tracks incl. the unreleased and never completed Saxon Song „Lift Up Your Eyes“
- Liner notes by John Tucker (author of Suzie Smiled and Biff Byford’s Biographie) and others
- Cover artwork by Rodney Matthews (Praying Mantis, Magnum, Tygers Of Pan Tang etc.)
- First edition in slipcase with bonus DVD, poster and sticker
- Members of Savage Grace, Griffin, Thunder Rider, Abandoned