DRAGONY – Masters Of The Multiverse
Vienna 2007. The Dragonslayer Project caused an uproar on the Austrian scene. What began simply as a project, quickly became an established band, playing numerous successful shows. Even established bands such as Axxis, Sonata Arctica, Serenity, Powerwolf and Paul Di’Anno relied on the band as an excellent support act. After changing the band name to DRAGONY in 2011, the band signed with Limb Music, and released the debut album “Legends” in 2012.
Six years later DRAGONY is now presenting their third studion album entitled “Masters Of The Multiverse”. Ten symphonic metal hammers, which cover the entire breadth of the genre from stamping riff monsters to high speed bombers to epic ballads. Not only is Sabaton guitarist Tommy Johansson featured on the album, but one is also treated to the vocals of Van Canto singer Ross Thompson and the German vocalist Nora Bendzko.
- 01. Flame Of Tar Valon / 5:57
- 02. If It Bleeds We Can Kill It / 4:32
- 03. Grey Wardens / 4:31
- 04. Defenders / 5:10
- 05. Fallen Star / 4:56
- 06. Angels On Neon Wings / 5:20
- 07. Days Of High Adventure / 4:50
- 08. Evermore / 4:43
- 09. The Iron Price / 4:14
- 10. Eternia Eternal (The Masters Of The Multiverse) / 5:49
- 11. The Touch (CD only bonus track) / 3:41
Total playing time 58:15
- Fourth release of the Austrian Symphonic Power Metaller.
- High standard of production.
- Album mastered in Finnvox Studio.
- Brilliant cover version/interpretation of the Stan Bush song “The Touch” (CD only bonus track).