FIREFORCE – Annihilate The Evil
“The FIREFORCE stage is a real battlefield”, the Belgians state with pride, presenting the world with their new album ‘Annihilate The Evil’, which, like its predecessor, was also recorded under the guidance of Christian Schmid and R.D. Liapakis (Mystic Prophecy). FIREFORCE is without doubt Belgium’s biggest and internationally most active power metal band and also fans fans on the heavy metal underground scene. The album is a superb metal statement featuring an artwork by Uwe Jarling, which rounds off a strong third album.
- 01. The Boys From Down Under / 3:41
- 02. Revenge In Flames / 3:42
- 03. Fake Hero / 4:08
- 04. Dog Soldiers / 3:30
- 05. Oxi Day / 4:16
- 06. Thyra’s Wall / 4:05
- 07. Defector (Betrayer of Nations) / 4:55
- 08The Iron Brigade / 4:01
- 09. White Lily (Okhotnik) / 4:48
- 10. Iron, Steel, Concrete, Granite / 4:48
- 11. Herkus Mantas / 4:15
- 12. Gimme Shelter (CD only bonustrack) / 4:44
Total playing time 50:49
Video Album Trailer
“The Boys From Down Under” video
- Generously produced third power metal album appealing to true as well as old school metal fans.
- Produced by Mystic Prophecy vocalist R.D.Liapakis (Jack Starr, Suicidal Angels, Steel Prophet, Crystal Tears, etc…).
- Tremendous live reputation from the Prog Power Metal Festival and others. Liveshows with Jaguar, Avantasia, Hell, Tygers of Pan Tang, Crimson Glory, etc…
- Belgium’s greatest heavy metal export.
- Musically influenced by bands such as Tygers of Pan Tang, Mystic Prophecy, old Helloween, Running Wild, etc…
- Jonas Sanders of PRO PAIN on drums.