GHOST MACHINERY – Out For Blood
“Out For Blood” is a technically complex, finely interpreted Melodic Power metal album. From start to finish, the eleven songs impress the listener with the explosive guitar work and hugely powerful choruses with great unforgetability factors, which not even the Scandinavian kings of metal were able to write in their heyday. It’s positive metal power in every note!
- 01. Face Of Evil / 3:41
- 02. Out For Blood / 4:02
- 03. Guilty 3:41
- 04. Blood From Stone / 3:53
- 05. Name Remains In History / 4:00
- 06. The Fortuneteller / 5:06
- 07. Lost In Time / 3:57
- 08. Sentenced To Life (In Paradise) / 3:49
- 09. Mask Of Madness / 4:56
- 10. Eternal Damnation / 4:31
- 11. Send Me An Angel (Blackfoot Cover) / 4:43
Total Playing Time 46:19
- Pete Ahonen, Burning Point singer & guitar player, with the sophomore album of his second band
- Fantastic Neo-Classical Power Metal with unforgettable, powerful choruses!
- All band members can look back on extensive musical experience in various Finnish bands.
- For fans of Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Thunderstone, Altaria, etc…
- Worldwide tremendous reviews for their debut album “Haunting Remains”.
- Cover artwork by Rainer Kalwitz (Metal Church, Shadow Gallery, Praying Mantis, etc.)