Cristiano Filippini’s FLAMES OF HEAVEN sign with Limb Music
Limb Music is very proud to announce the signing of Cristiano Filippini’s FLAMES OF HEAVEN for their debut album „The Force Within“, out on November 20th on all digital platforms and on CD with a CD only bonus track.
„The Force Within“ is a great mix of Epic Power Metal and Hard Rock/80s AOR with electronic influences and symphonic music played by a real orchestra. Great melodies, epic choirs, romantic ballads with a huge, modern and powerful production.
Mixed at 5by5 Studio by Matias Kupianen (Stratovarius) and mastered at Finnvox Studio by Mika Jussila (Nightwish, Stratovarius, Avantasia).
Cover, logo and artwork by Stan W. Decker (Dragonforce, Timo Tolkki’s Avalon, Rage, Masters Of Disguise).
Be prepared for an epic, melodic and powerful album….so stay tuned!!!!
01. The Force Within
02. We Fight For Eternity
03. Far Away
04. Against The Hellfire
05. Always With You
06. Dying For Love
07. Finding Yourself
08. Lightning In The Night
09. Missing You
10. Moonlight Phantom
11. The Angel And The Faith
12. Ab Angelis Defensa
CD only Bonus Track:
13. Missing You (Acoustic Version)
Cristiano Filippini – lead & rhythm guitars, keyboards, arrangements, orchestrations
Michele Vioni – lead & rhythm guitars, acoustic guitars
Marco Pastorino – lead & backing vocals
Giorgio Terenziani – bass
Paolo Caridi – drums
RHAPSODY – Tales From The Emerald Sword Saga
Since the opening tones of their sensational debut album, Legendary Tales, Rhapsody have been one of the most unusual phenomena of the current metal scene. The huge range of their creativity, the number of legendary compositions that the Italian band, with their primary members guitarist Luca Turilli and keyboarder Alex Staropoli, have released until 2002 is documented in their „Best Of“ album Tales From The Emerald Sword Saga.
Nowhere on earth can one find anything remotely comparable, be it in their style or in the strength of expression. RHAPSODY is unique in the true meaning of the word. 16 tracks, the most unusual and the favourites in the Emerald Sword Saga, with a total playing time of over 70 minutes, make Tales From The Emerald Sword Saga to a highly interesting release for fans old and new.
- 01. Warrior Of Ice / 5:57
- 02. Rage Of The Winter / 4:47
- 03. Forest Of Unicorns / 3:24
- 04. Land Of Immortals (Remake) / 4:51
- 05. Emerald Sword / 4:20
- 06. Wisdom Of The Kings / 4:28
- 07. Wings Of Destiny / 4:27
- 08. Riding The Winds Of Eternity (Edit) / 4:12
- 09. Dawn Of Victory / 4:46
- 10. Holy Thunderforce / 4:21
- 11. The Village Of Dwarves / 3:51
- 12. Rain Of A Thousand Flames / 3:43
- 13. Knightrider Of Doom / 3:56
- 14. March Of The Swordmaster / 5:03
- 15. Power Of The Dragonflame / 4:26
- 16. Lamento Eroico / 4:38
- Holy Thunderforce (Video-Clip) / 4:35
Total playing time 46:23
- sensational sales figures of their five albums released to date & high chart positions
- a cult-like adoration by their fans all over the world
- sold out concerts on tours including Japan, Korea and Southamerica and tremendous shows at almost every important metal festival in Europe
RHAPSODY – Power Of The Dragonflame
As a glorious conclusion of their „Emerald Sword saga“, the Symphonic Epic Metal heroes, on their fourth album, offer a cross-section of all the styles of their previous works. With an incomparable mixture of songs, from fast and aggressive to epic and orchestral, the band once again underline their position at the very top of this musical genre. Produced by Sascha Paeth & Miro.
- 01. In Tenebris / 1:28
- 02. Knightrider Of Doom / 3:57
- 03. Power Of The Dragonflame / 4:27
- 04. The March Of The Swordmaster / 5:04
- 05. When Demons Awake / 6:47
- 06. Agony Is My Name / 4:58
- 07. Lamento Eroico / 4:38
- 08. Steelgods Of The Last Apocalypse / 5:49
- 09. The Pride Of The Tyrant / 4:53
- 10. Gargoyles, Angels Of Darkness / 19:03
- i. Angeli di Pietra Mistica
- ii. Warlords‘ last Challenge
- iii. …and the Legend ends…
RHAPSODY – Rain Of A Thousand Flames
42 minute specially priced album!!!
None of the songs did appear on the following full-length
album „Power Of The Dragonflame“!
RHAPSODY – Dawn Of Victory
With „Dawn Of Victory“, the Italian epic symphonic metallers continue their successful journey, which began with their two previous albums „Legendary Tales“ and „Symphony Of Enchanted Lands“. The album cleverly combines typical elements of the trademark Rhapsody sound with new and exciting influences.
- 01. Lux Triumphans / 2:00
- 02. Dawn Of Victory / 4:45
- 03. Triumph For My Magic Steel / 5:44
- 04. The Village Of Dwarves / 3:42
- 05. Dargor, Shadowlord Of The Black Mountain / 3:42
- 06. The Bloody Rage Of The Titans / 6:24
- 07. Holy Thunderforce / 4:22
- 08. Trolls In The Dark / 2:24
- 09. Last Winged Unicorn / 5:34
- 10. The Mighty Ride Of The Firelord / 8:35
RHAPSODY – Symphony Of Enchanted Lands
Even a thousand words would not be enough to amply describe the phenomina of the Italian speed metal band Rhapsody. The spectrum of their musicality is too wide, displaying so much virtuosity, based on sheer technical and compositional talent. That even an apparently perfect band can go one better has been proved by Rhapsody with their current album SYMPHONY OF ENCHANTED LANDS. This album contains timely Symphonic Metal par excellence, brillantly composed, with diversified arrangements and opulently instrumented. Clearly, experts were at work here – experts who, with an incomparable mixture of intuition, unerring taste and technical ability have produced an album for eternity. Rhapsody melt the past, the present and the future to a homogenous whole and make a theoretical „use by“ date unnecessary.
- 01. Epicus Furor / 1:14
- 02. Emerald Sword / 4:21
- 03. Wisdom Of The Kings / 4:21
- 04. Heroes Of The Lost Valley / 2:04
- 05. Eternal Glory / 7:29
- 06. Beyond The Gates Of Infinity / 7:24
- 07. Wings Of Destiny / 4:28
- 08. The Dark Tower Of Abyss / 6:47
- 09. Riding The Winds Of Eternity / 4:13
- 10. Symphony Of Enchanted Lands / 13:17
RHAPSODY – Legendary Tales
Recorded at the Gate-Studios in Wolfsburg, Germany, with producer Sascha Paeth (Heavens Gate, Angra), the disc served to define a new standard in classically-influenced metal, fusing compelling musical intricacy with an alluring theme of ancient legend and fantasy. The richly composed collection of 10 songs features the emotional depth of real flutes, harpsichord, cello and choir – no samples, no synthesizers – in addition to guitar, bass, drums and vocals. The result is a sweeping epic that carries the listener away to a faraway place and time.